Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 57: Much Better Night

So it is a cuople hours into the new day and I'm going to bed finally. Except that it is not because of my darling Annaleigh. I watched a movie tonight and wasn't interrupted at all by the piercing screams and wails of an eight week old. She actually went to sleep with relative ease. I gave her a warm bath and a light massage with baby lotion and off to dreamland my sweet baby went.

Elizabeth fell asleep rather quickly as well. Must have been the exercise I gave her when we went to the Co-op. She had helped me push the cart all over the store. I also gave her a bath before bed and a nice cup of milk. She was probably asleep within half an hour. It's wonderful when the children go to sleep so willingly.

Today we didn't do a whole lot of anything. We went out to the lake and had a wonderful supper with them. My dad makes this awesome meat and it's great! We were all addicted to it. You just can't stop at one. Annaleigh slept the entire time and Elizabeth 'boinged' all over the place. Of course it was raining so we couldn't go outside, but there was this great rec room that we had our supper in. It worked out just beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment